~ Please Call for Rates ~
Fees are determined prior to initial session and are due at time of rendered service
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Insurance is not accepted, however you may be reimbursed by your insurance carrier or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We understand that circumstances do not always allow clients to keep every appointment; however, cancellations and rescheduled appointments are only honored when made at least 24 hours in advance. Clients will be charged the full rate of the session, unless there is an unusual circumstance or emergency; please discuss the situation with your therapist, if need be.
Request a therapy appointment online here. If you are a new client, a brief telephone consultation is needed prior to your first scheduled appointment.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.